Luke is an avid weekend-warrior golfer from the East Coast who plays golf more than he cares to admit.
The PGA Tour Tournament Schedule Full List Can Be Accessed Here. Learn About Each Tournament, Golf Facts, and Much More. Book Through Our Golf Clubs!
Silverado Resort and Spa North, Napa, CA
Whistling Straits, Sheboygan, WI
Sanderson Farms Championship
Country Club of Jackson, Jackson, Mississippi, U.S
Shriners Children’s Open
TPC Summerlin, Las Vegas, NV
THE CJ CUP @ SUMMIT
The Summit Club, Las Vegas, NV
Accordia Golf Narashino CC, Chiba, JPN
Butterfield Bermuda Championship
Port Royal Golf Course, Southampton, BER
World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba
El Camaleon Golf Club, Riviera Maya, MEX
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Houston Open
Memorial Park Golf Course, Houston, TX
The RSM Classic
Sea Island Resort (Seaside), Sea Island, GA
Hero World Challenge
Albany, New Providence, BAH
Tiburón Golf Course, Naples, FL
Sentry Tournament of Champions
Plantation Course at Kapalua, Kapalua, Maui, HI
Sony Open in Hawaii
Waialae Country Club, Honolulu, HI
The American Express
Pete Dye Stadium Course, La Quinta, CA
Farmers Insurance Open
Torrey Pines (South), San Diego, CA
AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Pebble Beach Golf Links, Pebble Beach, CA
WM Phoenix Open
TPC Scottsdale, Scottsdale, AZ
The Genesis Invitational
The Riviera Country Club, Pacific Palisades, CA
The Honda Classic
PGA National (Champion), Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Puerto Rico Open
Grand Reserve Country Club, Rio Grande, PUR
Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard
Bay Hill Club & Lodge, Orlando, FL
THE PLAYERS Championship
TPC Sawgrass, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead), Palm Harbor, FL
World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play
Austin Country Club, Austin, TX
Corales Puntacana Championship
Corales Golf Course, Punta Cana, DOM
Valero Texas Open
TPC San Antonio (Oaks Course), San Antonio, TX
Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, GA
Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head, SC
Zurich Classic of New Orleans
TPC Louisiana, Avondale, LA
Mexico Open at Vidanta
Vidanta Vallarta, Vallarta, MEX
Wells Fargo Championship
TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm, Potomac, MD
AT&T Byron Nelson
TPC Craig Ranch, McKinney, TX • Purse: $9,100,000
Southern Hills CC, Tulsa, OK
Charles Schwab Challenge
Colonial Country Club, Fort Worth, TX
the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday
Muirfield Village Golf Club, Dublin, OH
RBC Canadian Open
St. George’s G&CC, Toronto, ON, CAN
The Country Club, Brookline, MA
TPC River Highlands, Cromwell, CT
John Deere Classic
TPC Deere Run, Silvis, IL
Keene Trace Golf Club, Nicholasville, KY
Genesis Scottish Open
The Renaissance Club, North Berwick, SCO
Tahoe Mt. Club (Old Greenwood), Truckee, CA
The Open Championship
St. Andrews Links (Old Course), Fife, SCO
TPC Twin Cities, Blaine, MN
Rocket Mortgage Classic
Detroit Golf Club, Detroit, MI
Sedgefield Country Club, Greensboro, NC
FedEx St. Jude Championship
TPC Southwind, Memphis, TN • Purse: $15,000,000
Wilmington Country Club, Wilmington, DE
East Lake Golf Club, Atlanta, GA
Are the PGA Tournaments Worth Seeing In Person?
Yes! the PGA Tour games are awesome to attend in person. They get played on the most gorgeous courses in the country and they really do put on a great show. The atmosphere is spectacular.
Top 10 Reasons To Attend A PGA Tournament:
- Meet the PGA Pros- they love to mingle with the fans. The players have a lot of downtime when not playing their rounds and they usually sign autographs for hours on end.
- The Pro-Ams are a blast! Each competitor gets a chance to play a round at the tournament course with one or more pros that most admires. You can get a close look at the world’s top players.
- This is a good chance to see how you stack up against the pros. The social scene around a PGA event is legendary! There are always side bets going on between groups of friends, fellow employees from other companies and everyone else that shows up.
- Everyone brings their A-game when it comes to dressing for the event and looking your best. You get access to courses that everyday people don’t even get a chance to visit during regular play.
- It’s fun just exploring the grounds of these massive properties especially if they have a waterfall or some lake/pond on the property.
- Watching professional golfers in action is great entertainment- especially during one of their rounds while playing under tournament conditions. Not only are the players skilled but they are really nice people.
- A PGA Tour tournament is a great opportunity to get out of your comfort zone and try something new that you might not ever have the chance to do again.
- You can easily spend all day watching golfers play their rounds at these clubs – it’s definitely entertaining.
- The prize money for these events is huge- especially for 1st place winners.
- The competition tends to be fierce since there are hundreds of competitors in each event, many of them being professionals.