Luke is an avid weekend-warrior golfer from the East Coast who plays golf more than he cares to admit.
If you’re looking for Senior Golf Lessons ‘near me’ in search of a range or coach nearby, save your self the trip and consider Online Golf Lessons – at least for now.
Maybe you have heard of the Eagle Golf Group but in case you have not – they’re responsible for building an exclusive Senior Golf Swing program that can be easily accessed online. Before we dive into it, check it out for yourself by clicking the button below:
Why sign up for these Senior Golf Lessons?
“The ONLY Swing Designed Specifically For Senior Golfers That Adds 40, 50, Or Even 60 Yards Of “Straight As An Arrow” Distance Off The Tee!”
What sets these online golf lessons apart from your typical golf training session is that it’s specifically geared towards seniors. This means:
Train WITHOUT having to break down and rebuild the swing you’re using now…
Practice WITHOUT needing to spend hundreds of dollars on new clubs, new gear, or one-on-one sessions with a golf instructor, and…
EVEN IF you’re lacking in strength, flexibility, and are plagued by ailments like arthritis, back pain, or tennis elbow.
Who Created The Simple Senior Swing System?
Alex Fortey is the founder of the Art Of Simple Golf, one of the largest golf instruction websites in the world.
He is renowned for two things: His powerful drives (often reaching 320+ yards off the tee), and his no-nonsense approach to golf instruction that helps frustrated golfers improve distance, lower scores, and enjoy the game of golf again!
These Senior Golf Lessons Produce Swings That Are 3 Things at the core:
- More Powerful
- Consistent (Better Than Any Youngster Could Ever Dream Of!)
Because with this revolutionary new Senior Golf swing method, there are no complicated “rules” or positions.
You won’t be running through a mental checklist in your head every time you step up to the tee, trying to ensure you’re keeping your arms, legs, shoulders, and wrists in a certain position.
You won’t be throwing out your back with unnatural-feeling movements that leave you aching, sore, and exhausted for the entire back 9, and…
And you won’t have to spend weeks, days, or even hours breaking down and rebuilding your entire golf swing.
In fact, this swing is so simple and intuitive that the vast majority of golfers who use it see a HUGE improvement in distance, consistency, and control in just a few minutes.
Senior Golf Lessons Are Structured Differently
You’ll become a more powerful, consistent player – and of course you’ll improve your overall score.
What To Expect In A Senior Golf Lesson?
In terms of senior golf lessons, they will vary from instructor to instructor – but there are basics that every good golf lesson plan should have:
1. Basic Short Game Review – You don’t want to work on stuff that you’re already good at. For example, if you play three rounds of golf a week then your short game is pretty solid – but if it’s not, then don’t waste your time with this part.
2. Advanced Short Game Review – If you’ve become bored with your short game because it’s lacking excitement, then this is where you’ll spend most of your time. You can work on shots that are tricky but awesome once you perfect them.
3. Putting Practice – The importance of putting in your game cannot be stressed enough. It’s the easiest way to score well after all! Make sure to play lots of different types of putts during your senior golf lesson.
4. Advanced Swing Review/Technique – This should happen after your short game review because it will build on what you already know instead of confusing you more.
5. Full Swing Practice – You want to end with full swings because usually this is when you’re feeling the best and energized since it always feels good to hit a great shot… especially if it leads to a great score.
Senior Golf Lessons Are Different Than Any Other Lesson
Senior golf lessons are often called advanced lessons because you can expect to work on more advanced things than in beginner or kid golf lessons.
You’ll be able to practice the game with proper technique and learn new skills that will improve your game dramatically if you put them into play during actual rounds of golf.
Learning is the key, and the lessons should always target specific areas for improvement which results in better scores!